Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Forgiveness Day "Kshamavani"

BERLIN - JULY 01:  German-American yoga guru P...Image by Getty Images via @daylife
Sometimes, we go through life without knowing whether we have hurt someone very special to us or just a friend or a co-worker. This is could be in various form through non-verbal and verbal communication. I ask you to join me today to ask for the universe for forgiveness. We are all are suffering from pain more especially. In your meditation, ask for forgiveness from the creator, universe, make a call if it make sense.

Trust me, we are not a perfect being. You are not going to please everyone. You can give everything and still offend someone or even lose who are you. You might have lost a loved one during 9-11, disearse or just simply death. May be you did not get to say I love you. Ask for forgiveness in meditation. Find peace through asking for forgiveness. Call a friend and ask for forgiveness. I am sorry, my friends and fellow yogis and yoginis. Please forgive me if I have offend you in anyway. I am so sorry.

People are walkking around with so much anger because of what happen to them during their youth or as an adult they are still suffering. When can you begin to let go. Even though it is hard, through constant meditation, and yoga practice. Practice forgiveness and meditate. It was not fault that someone took advantage at your weakest point or your expectation.

Today and this present time is time to forgive yourself and others. This is part of yoga to practice forgiveness just like in many religion.

I leave you with video from Guruji

Namaste
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment