Thursday, September 30, 2010

Summer Day Celebration

Everyday is suppose to be a celebration of life, breath and much more gratitude for the things we take for granted. I want to use this opportunity to thank you each and everyone of you personally for joining me and sharing your practice with me. In respective of where you are in your practice, I saw a lot of change  in this short period.  Like I always emphaize in  myclass, yoga is a journey. You do not have to go through this journey alone. I always here for guidance.

I am glad for those of you who were able to join me for the last day of class in the park.For those who could not make it, we sent love to us. There were plenty of food and drinks even games courtesty Nathanial B.I thank each and everyone for your coming and sharing your practice. Please continue to practice even in your respective home. Make a space enough to fit your mat, practice whenever time permit and be patient. Even observing silence, closing your eye, and relaxing your thoughts that might come to mind during this period of silence. Find your breath. You might forget the sequence. Just trust in yourself, and your body will remember, and the mind will follow.

I am available for any questions you might have. Feel free to email me.

Namaste and enjoy your indoor practice till next year summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment